Hey guys this is just a short post for today so hope you enjoy!
This week saw the return of MTVs Video Music Awards and there was some serious style going on!
Here are my top 4 Best and Worst looks from the night.
1. Jennifer Lopez has taken my number one spot with her beautiful Charbel Zoe dress. Her look is so elegant and shows off her amazing figure. The cut out detail is in all the right places and she definitely shows she’s still got it. Her hair and make up is subtle and pretty too. She matched this look with a simple silver clutch bag.
2. My second spot goes to the the queen B of the celebrity world, the first lady of music, the one and only Mrs Carter. Beyonce had three looks for the night her black dress for arrival to the event, a body suit for her performance and this beautiful maroon dress by Zuhair Murad for the end of the night. I absolutely love this dress on her. The detailing is amazing and no one could have pulled it off better!
3. Third place goes to the ever so gorgeous Rita Ora with her beautiful red Donna Karen Atelier gown. She is such a glamorous girl and this dress definitely shows Calvin Harris what he’s missing! She sported brushed back hair and a diamond choker necklace for this look. Red is definitely her best colour and she knows how to work it!
4. My fourth place goes to Rita’s friend and Black Widow rapper Iggy Azalea who looked super chic and stylish in a strapless Versace gown. The detail on this dress is beautiful and shows off all her curves perfectly. Her diamond necklace ties in perfectly and if you weren’t convinced by the song you know she is definitely Fancy now!
Now on my least favourite three looks from the night and these are just my opinion so feel free to tell me Im wrong!
1. My first place worst look of the night goes to none other than Amber Rose who apparently had nothing but a necklace to wear. Amber wore a diamond chain body piece by Laure Luxe to the event and definitely turned a few heads! It is a controversial look with people saying she looked amazing others saying she should cover up but as for me I will say well done for being adventurous but it was a bit too much…
2. Second place goes to Katy Perry. Katy rolled up to the VMAs pulling a Britney in a denim Versace dress with Riff Raff beside her doing a Justin Timberlake with a denim suit. Katy has a great sense of humour and adventure but frankly we were just forgetting Britney and JTs denim disaster and now its fresh in our minds again…
3. My third place goes to Arianna Grande. I feel bad and I have been battling with myself as to wether she should go on this list or not but her look just didn’t amaze me. I just feel like she could have done a little bit more with her look. There was just a bit of a boring vibe coming from her Moschino look that night and I just think she needed a bit more colour and I don’t know something more. Sorry Arianna.